- Given the experience of Covid-19 these last few years please use caution if you are not feeling well. Do not come to play PB until you are better.
- Doubles play is our standard offering of play. Singles is a much more demanding game and if you want to play singles please speak to an Executive member.
- During game sessions a rotational system is used to mix and match players. It’s a great way to get to know others and to have fun.
- MPC encourages the use of non-marking footwear, especially indoors at the Community Centre. Proper footwear makes a difference in comfort and safety.
- Please wear or bring sun screen for outdoor play (maybe a hat & sunglasses too). Eye wear is encouraged.
- The Club does make sanitizer available at the courts but it is good practice to have your own supply as well. Do not share your paddle with others. Plan to use sanitizer after every game and before you leave for the day.
- Loaner MPC paddles are provided as a service to new players to use until they decide to purchase their own padddles. When you use a loaner paddle that day, please sanitize it using the supplied hand sanitizer after use.
- Bring a filled water bottle to keep hydrated.
- Pickleball is self-officiated in recreational play. Your line calls are on your side of the court only. Be kind and flexible – we all misjudge calls along the way.
- Municipal washrooms are available both at the Harbour Pavilion and the Arena.
- You may wish to bring a portable lawn chair to use between games both at the Harbour.
- Our sign up system is called Ez-in (Easy-in). We will help you get set up for this which sends you email invitations to games, helps us track who is coming and how many are signed up for each session. We will invite more players than the maximum number on the courts at a time, so an allowance is made for additional players for rotational purposes. However, we cap the numbers for each session. A wait list in included in the system.
- Drop in players are typically not permitted as walk-ups. Members may invite guests and register them with Easy In or check with the Executive Team.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us here:
Let`s be safe and have lots of fun.