Winter Schedule begins November 2022.
If you are unable to attend a game please cancel as early as possible so wait list players can get to the game. If you are on the wait list make sure you check your email in time before the game is scheduled to start, and if you are unable to make it please cancel yourself as well.
If you have lost your invitation please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will help with the cancellation. Please be reminded that if you do not cancel and don’t show up you will be charged the court fees for that session.
Community Centre (CC) Location – 151 Collingwood St., Meaford
Georgian Bay Community School (GBCS) – 197799 Grey Road 7, Meaford
Winter Schedule 2022
(Subject to change)
12-16 players max. at the Community Centre. 2 Courts.
If not enough players signed up, sessions will be cancelled at the discretion of the Club Executive. Notice will be sent via EZin.
Categories of play possible:
- Open Play – everyone is welcome
- Men’s Only and Women’s Only
- Intermediate Only – The Club will have a skill assessment tool available to rate players subject to various factors. USAPA/Pickleball Canada ratings are accepted. This provides for play with “like-skilled players”
- Learn to Play Orientation – it is important for beginners to receive a level of instruction before playing actual games. This will introduce you to the basic rules and fundamentals as well as guide you in getting set up with the Ezin sign up system.
- Singles – if interest, there could be limited slots available for singles.
- Mixed Doubles Intermediate
- RATINGS SCALE: USAPA rating profile is quite descriptive and can be found here.
- The goal is to offer a variety of experiences. We will be attempting to provide various kinds of playing categories.
- The Harbour Pavilion and Pad as well as the Arena may be booked on certain dates by other groups for events which may restrict our pickleball schedule. We will highlight specific dates when they are known and set.
Love our new Library?
MPC has provided loaner paddles and balls to the Meaford Library to add to the collection! We hope this will encourage people who do not have paddles or may not have tried the game to do so at the Tennis Courts. This is a great way for you to introduce others to the game as well – book out some paddles and head on down to the Tennis Courts on Eliza St. just past the old High School.
Here is an outline of how the game is played as an FYI!